Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Glad y'all like them...will post some more from today soon. We'll take some more from eastern WY where we'll be the next few days too.

Here's a bunch of pictures from the last couple days. Tuesday we traveled to the in-laws aka Nanna and Pappa. The boys are having a blast shooting with Pappa, riding the quad, and playing with the dogs. Our youngest picked some peppers and dug up potatoes with Nanna. Yesterday we took a drive up into the Big Horn mountains and went to one of the Medicine Lodge lakes to do some fishing and enjoy the scenery. It was really beautiful up there and we had a great time...even caught a few good sized cut throat trout.

cool pics/family!

Awesome! Looks like everyone is having a great time! It is a wonderful part of the country- was in Montana in '00 w/ my dad, I would love to live out that way! Great pic of the log fence through the trees! All the pic's are really good though, did you ever take any photo classes?

Thanks! I have some more I'll add over the next couple days from the couple other days were at the in-laws.

Blackntan, my wife takes nearly all the pictures and she is the one that takes most of the creative ones. No, she's never taken a class but loves playing around doing fun pictures and figuring out cool ways to use the camera.