Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Martinsville VA right here. Stay mainly at Philpott lake where the water is glass and no crowd. Smith Mountain is nice just too crowded and Bout an hour away.

Is there a slalom course on SML? I know there is one on Gaston, thought there was one also in Clarksville or close to it.

John Young, Supra Launch 21V
    Apex, NC

Not sure what you mean by course like a training or a park? I can find out which ever one you are looking for.

Yes there is a slalom course on SML. It's on the Blackwater side. There are some online maps that show it.

Looking to see how many Supra owners are on SML. We are normally on Lake Anna but are spending the week 6/13-20 on SML. Wondering if there's a good shop to take the boat to if there's an issue. I plan to have a spare prop. I stay on the Blackwater end and run Gills Creek. Not sure if I have a signature on here but we are in a '14 Supra SA350 Orange and black.

Im in southern MD. I trailered my saltare down to Lake Anna when I first got it. A buddy of mine used to ride for Wake Edgers. We should get a NE supra meet going this summer.

I will be located in Gaston, NC pretty much every weekend all summer long starting May 1st.. Let the boating season begin