Default 1985 supra marauder

want to turn my boat into a better wakeboard boat! what size prop should i use? It has a 318 chrysler and a 1:1 brog warner drive. i have a wakeboard tower and i also would like to know how much weight i could put in it (ballast bags) and how to set them up! any ideas?

This is the first time I have ever heard of a Chrysler engine in a Supra.
    Last edited by michael hunter; 07-27-2011 at 07:50 AM.

so any ideas for wakeboard upgrading?

Start reading threads on ballast systems, you can plumb in your own automated ballast system with bags in the popular locations (under the rear seat, in the rear ski locker, and under the bow). You can probably run around 1500 lbs comfortably with the correct prop.

Micheal Hunter, yea the Chrysler engine were in some of the very early Supra's seen them a few times with the 440. The proto type Allegro I saw once had a 440 in it. Was crazy to see a proto type.

i want to find a better prop too! i have i think a 12 inch prop now but i want some more kick at start up for pulling a wakeboarder and suggestions that with 2400 lbs in the boat too!

a 13x11 prop is probably what you're looking for. I'd go with Acme, couldn't tell you the prop number though