Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default CLEAN 92 Supra Comp TS6M Custom

1992 Supra Comp TS6M

The time has come for me to sell my baby as my wife and I are buying a new house. This boat is truly one of a kind! Many of you may know this boat from Jason (jasonba1) as he was the creator of this masterpiece with the help of Viper Customs and was kind enough to sell it to me about 2 years ago ☺ I bought the boat with about 643 hours on it and since have put about 110 hours on it, so that makes a total of about 754 ( I am still using on weekends as well so time may go up slightly). This boat runs strong and has served all our needs from skiing, skating, surfing, and even slalom. It is great to have a boat that will do everything you need it to do on the water and not have the cost associated with some of the newer boats. I have taken very good care of this boat since the time of ownership, and can say that Jason was just as much of a perfectionist with the boat as I was. I keep the boat docked @ Deep Creek Lake in Maryland but remove 4 times a summer to clean / wax. The boat has also been stored inside for the winter since my ownership. Maintenance items that have been completed since I have owned:

1. Repacked Prop / Shaft –Spring of 2011
    2. New Valve Cover Seals – Spring of 2011
    3. New belts – Spring of 2011
    4. Always winterized- 2010-2011
    5. Oil / Filter Change every 50 Hours

Items from the Restoration (Winter 2009 / 2010)

Trailer---3 tires, stainless fenders, and a Fulton 2 jack, Supra Guide Pole covers

Exterior- Wet sand and buffed the whole boat looks new, Stainless rub rails, Custom Alum. Vent Covers, Sea Dek Pad, Changed the white platform to black, New Supra Decals, 3D drip molded letters

Interior---All new carpet, and new vinyl that is white, grey, and a black carbon fiber look, with custom supra embroidery on all of the seats., Awesome new custom made aluminum dash, New Supra Gauges, New Supra Steering Wheel, depth Finder, New MB radio, 4 Wetsound interior speakers, Custom Alum shifter knob, Changed the guages to all blued led bulbs, Blue led's throughout the boat, 2 new batteries, New 90 amp alternator

Cover (New Spring 2010) – Custom made cover for the boat (see pics) that keeps all the elements out. It is made from Sunbrella and truly gives the boat the protection that it needs and I also had a cover made for the speakers to match

This is a one of a kind boat that turns heads all the time. This also is an all fiberglass boat, so none of the wood rot issues to worry about.

ASKING PRICE: $12,500

I am located in Southern PA and the Boat is in Western MD. I can arrange for test drives for serious buyers at Deep Creek Lake.

Now to the good stuff...The Pics...

More Pics: https://picasaweb.google.com/andrewd...CPDX7IC1juaxUA
    Last edited by blackout00; 07-25-2011 at 11:24 PM.

tell me its not so thats my baby i loved that boat and it still looks amazing. Anyone wanting a great boat that has everything already done you should jump on this. Andrew is a standup guy and if you have any other questions about what all I did to it feel free to pm me. Andrew you should have no probelm getting rid of it. Blackout00 (andrew) that boat looks so good sitting in the water and love that new cover you had made. Thanks for keeping great care of her lol

man i keep looking at that first picture it looks as good if not better than when I sold it to you

Thanks for all the comments Jason...very kind words...

Bump to the top...I will have a video posted this weekend...Thanks!

Sold...Thanks for looking!

She is preeety!!
    89' Comp rebuild thread:
    https://www.facebook.com/andrewjetm/...1923456&type=3

89' Comp Mod's and fun pic's:
    https://www.facebook.com/andrewjetm/...6666464&type=3

89' Supra/Custom Tower & Interior/Swivel Racks
    4 Blade-14X14/1600 lbs Ballast
    Roswell Bar/Led's/Krypt 6.5 HLCD's/Krypt 4200 Eq
    JL-Kicker Amps 2000 Watts/Kicker Interiors/L7 Kicker Sub

now in toronto ontario thanks Andrew

Yeah..a comp with double racks!! Im fixing to join that club. : ))
    89' Comp rebuild thread:
    https://www.facebook.com/andrewjetm/...1923456&type=3

89' Comp Mod's and fun pic's:
    https://www.facebook.com/andrewjetm/...6666464&type=3

89' Supra/Custom Tower & Interior/Swivel Racks
    4 Blade-14X14/1600 lbs Ballast
    Roswell Bar/Led's/Krypt 6.5 HLCD's/Krypt 4200 Eq
    JL-Kicker Amps 2000 Watts/Kicker Interiors/L7 Kicker Sub

Not sure where in PA you are but if you're ever near the Delaware River and need a pull let me know. I ride just north of Philly.