Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Supra Sunsport Resto For Sale Tons of mods - new stringers etc etc

I honestly do not know where to start..I don't want to sell her! But Family comes first and Ive got some serious things I need to take care of over the next couple months!

1986 Supra Sunsport Skier - 406 Hours - 56 Hours since Restoration - All factory books / manuals + maintance records - New stringers - Carpet - Bimini - Clarion Marine cd player hidden with lcd control where tach was - Polk wakeboard tower speakers - Polk marine 6x9's - All types of custom led lighting - Led transom lights - all new strut bearings - All new cap/rotor - electronic conversion - 8mm plug wires - plugs - new choke - oil changed every 30 hours - new fuel lines - new fuel filter - all new gauges + depthfinder - Custom steering wheel - krypt Tower - Lots of stuff powdercoated black! - 20 percent tint - All new interior + wood - new wakeboard racks on both sides of tower - new switch panel - new blower motor - new updated rear vents - New marine interstate batterys with new 3 pole switch! - new automatic or switched bilge pump - updated rear seal in driveshaft - kenwood 300 watt amp for tower speakers - LINExED rear swim deck [ favorite mod ] - CUSTOM made sunbrella cover w/ velcro around the tower and velcro flaps over the cleats incase docked - NEW led nav lights - new rear pole light - Im sure Im missing a ton of new stuff.. When I start projects I like everything new so I went to town even if it didn't need it!

14999 obo.. thats 7k less then what I have in it in the last year~

Trailer got new tires - wheels - all new fenders and mounts - led lighting- new wiring - new strap - etc etc!

Kids our blocking the light in this pic.. but Bulletlines LED transome lighting

If this boat sells ill be buying another supra after I take care of some stuff

Names Doug # is 724 875 7748

Im not happy about selling my pride but my little boy comes first!

Looks like a labor of love. I hope you attract a buyer that can appreciate the work you put in as well as the cost of the up grades. Good Luck.

Dshaff, again sorry to hear you're selling your baby. I had a question about your windows, did you tint them yourself? I'm thinking about doing my side windows, seems like it should be easy enough. If you did it yourself, how long did it take, which product did you use, and do you have any tips?

Sad to see you selling it, but you're right family does come first. If you don't mind sharing, what's going on. Would love to add the issue to my prayer list.

Quote Originally Posted by Okie Boarder View Post
    Sad to see you selling it, but you're right family does come first. If you don't mind sharing, what's going on. Would love to add the issue to my prayer list.
    I second this.

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839

$12500 Seem like a good price guys? No matter how I look at it im losing I just need to take care of some things

I wish I could give you a million for it- so sorry to hear- best wishes for your family.

Quote Originally Posted by dshaff24 View Post
    $12500 Seem like a good price guys? No matter how I look at it im losing I just need to take care of some things
    I really think so. It's worth every bit of it. I really hope something else works out to take care of those things and you can keep your baby.

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839

Steering wheel - new gauges - lcd radio controls where tach was - new switch board - Depth gauge with alarm -

351 original 450 hours as of right now- Electronic ignition upgrade - new plugs - wires - cap/rotor - belts - high tq starter - new choke - Lots of parts new! motor runs great.. no smoke!

Night time lighting.. Also has a switch to beat with music

Front interior