Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Talking New boat on the way.

Well, I decided it was time to get a new boat. Perfect timing - right during the middle of the season. My wife and I just wanted something bigger. We have been entertaining quite a bit our boat, and we could use the extra room.

So, I pulled the trigger on a 2011. And, this might be my last post on the Supra Forum, I have jumped shipped to Malibu. I am picking up my new Wakestter 24LSV on Saturday. After sitting in the boat and driving it I fell in love and compared to my Sunsport, this thing is a monster. I am not 100% sold on the wedge, but I am sure we will check it out. My only concern is the size of the fuel tank - 84 gallons. Filling this thing up is going to hurt. Hopefully, the it will the large tank mean less trips to the fuel pump.

2011 Malibu Wakesetter 247LSV

Congrats on the new baby. We looked at the 242 when we were shopping. That thing is a monster. One of the best stereos I have ever heard. Don't stop posting here you are still welcome no matter what you own.

Great boat! That is probably my favorite wakeboat. The one I'd trade mine for on the spot.

Congrats! You're welcome here, I'd love to see water pics.
    2006 Supra 24SSV

nice new boat .....I like the clean looking dash
    2009 21v Worlds 340 Cat
    run your engine after you change the oil
    Doug

Nice & congrats!!!!!! I really like the color scheme.

If you spent that kinda jack on the boat the gas is just a minimal expense, you cant worry about that.

Talking

I'd say something meaningful but I'm drooling too much.... !!!
    05' Launch 22SSV
    Saepe Expertus - Semper Fidelis - Fratres Aeterni

Absolutely beautiful man.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

WARNING LABEL: WATCH OUT!! 3-of us rode behing on last night..and all 3-of us are hurt!! I have small concussion, small left foot sprang and tore my shoulder acl a little more and cant lift my arm up over my head much. Bobby-hurt shoulder/stephen-hurt leg. "I will crrush you" movie quote?? Rocky is right!! this wake will crrush you. Use the Med setting for boarding. lol. You will like the wedge-xoxo check out the wake between 15-19 mph no white wash, the fly-by-wire steering wheel is weird..you get zero feed back from rutter or cable. It feels like a toy, lol. But you will love her. Your looks awsome!!
    89' Comp rebuild thread:
    https://www.facebook.com/andrewjetm/...1923456&type=3

89' Comp Mod's and fun pic's:
    https://www.facebook.com/andrewjetm/...6666464&type=3

89' Supra/Custom Tower & Interior/Swivel Racks
    4 Blade-14X14/1600 lbs Ballast
    Roswell Bar/Led's/Krypt 6.5 HLCD's/Krypt 4200 Eq
    JL-Kicker Amps 2000 Watts/Kicker Interiors/L7 Kicker Sub

Pretty new boat! With that tank full, are you sure you don't really need 3 axles on the trailer?

Like others have said -- you don't have to leave, we still let Travis (Fman) post here!
    2008 24 SSV, Gravity Games Edition.

two weekends ago i seen one where the guy had like 3000lb of ballast under the left rear compartment that ran half way up the left side. Then had 1100lb bag sitting on top of the left seat. Holy smokes I gotta catch up with him to surf. He was sitting at the sand bar and the boat looked like it was sinking on one side. congrads on the new boat