Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Where do you guys boat? We live in Loveland and keep the boat in somerset lake Cumberland. Mostly launch at Burnside

Heading down next Friday for a few days 2011 red and white 24 launch with black tower/fixed Bimini

Tower Speaker Problem Fixed..... This is what it should have came with instead of the junk it had.... Its all good.... It was a long hard project but I loved every minute...
    2011 242 Supra Launch
    Stereo
    Wet Sound 4 Rev10s on Tower
    Wet Sound 8- 6 1/2 In Boat
    2 Rockford 12" P3 Subs
    Ballast Upgraded rear Bags 2 1100 lb
    ACME 2079 prop
    Shadow-Caster SCM-10 Under-Water LED
    All Blue LED Interior Lights

Quote Originally Posted by PATROLW871 View Post
    I just bought a 2011 242 Launch ....It came with the Roswell Tower Speaker Light combo... After only a week I noticed the rubber area on all of the left speakers had cracks and small splits in them... It appeard to be dryrotted.... The second thing is why doesn't Roswell offer any better speakers to upgrade to that will hold more power... I am in the process of fabing plates to put the Wetsound 6 1/2 that hold 100 RMS per speaker....... I really expected better out of a 80 k boat.... I love the boat but the stereo is far from what I expected it to be for that kind of money...

I also have problem with the amp that are installed heating up a cutting out... I had way more power in my 2002 Launch and it never kick out.... I guess they are asking one amp to do way to much in driving all the in boat speakers and a sub...

Sorry I am just venting.....
    Hey - I know this is an old thread but couldn't help myself from chiming in. Not fair to dump on Roswell for this one....back in the day, Skiers insisted on Roswell using Kenwood components so the factory Phoenix Gold stuff was replaced. So what you ended up with was Roswell cans without their standard factory components. You should give their Marine Audio stuff a look now - two years of R&D has produced some AMAZING stuff.

http://www.roswellwakeair.com/series_rma/
    Seve22Xmen
    2006 21V Launch
    Sherwood Park, AB, Canada