Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Clermont, Fl (wakeboarding capitol of the world)

I have one of the best amps money can buy for sale - The Exile Harpoon...along with a wakekite.

see the classifieds

I've been extremely happy with my polk mm650 speakers, I have 4 sets of 6.5 coaxil and about 50 watts to each. They sound awesome, and are fairly cheap for a set. I also the the wesounds pro60's, and I would go with the pro80's if i did it again. They are pretty bright tingy speakers, I knew they would be, but more than I expected.

Take it to the dealer. I have an 2011 22v and they replaced all the speakers under warranty. Apparently Roswell's mounts squeeze the speakers too tight and it caused the kinks and thus the cracks. They put new speakers in (Treo I think) and added spacers. I agree it's not the best sounding speaker bar, but at least mine work now (2 of the 4 didnt work at all from the factory).

ed, why are you selling your harpoon?
    2008 Moomba Mobius LSV. Full Exile System. Can you hear me now?

Same with an '11 22V Launch and the Roswells are cracking too. Haven't heard anything good about them, other than the pretty light rack. Winter project is to upgrade to a pair of WetSounds Rev 8's with an Alpine MDX 5M DIGITAL amp. Agree that for the money they should at least put a a good wetsounds system in.
    '11 Supra Launch 22V

"What time is it anyway? It boat time."

Damn that sucks with Roswell, but sometimes it can happen.
    But if I had 80K to spend on a boat I bought a boat and rig and maybe build my own stereo.

Hope you'll find a sollution soon.

Greeetzzzzz
    Supra TS6M '89
    custom tower, heater, tower lights, led interior lights, tower speakers, bimini, etc.etc.

FeAr iS yOuR mInD KiLlEr !!!!!!!!

I just picked up my boat from the dealer and they took care of all of the little things and Roswell gave me 4 new speakers...I do not need them because the wet-sounds I put up there sound 100 times better...

If anyone has a roswell tower system and needs 4 new speakers I will give them a great deal... They will never go back on my boat... I will probably continue building on to my system with the WET-SOUNDs...

Finally got everything installed here's a pic of the finished product. IMG_0074.jpg
    '11 Supra Launch 22V

Nice pair!

They are ridiculously loud. I'm pushing 300 WRMS a piece through my JL amp. Best speakers I've heard from a couple hundred yards away.
    '11 Supra Launch 22V