Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Tantrum

I think it had twin viper hennessey motors ... approx 1400 hp if i recall correctly

2006 Supra 24SSV

Finally took a few shot while out on the lake2011-08-21 17.18.52.jpg2011-08-21 17.04.18.jpg2011-08-21 17.07.57.jpg
    Can't quite figure out surfing, faster, slower, maybe I need to weight 110lbs instead of 210lbs!

Hodgey,

Boat looks sick!

I saw in another post you from the GTA. Where do you usually launch/ride. Glad to see some more supra's up here!
    85 SunSport - "Under Construction"

from richmond hill and boat on cuchaching in orillia

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgey View Post
    from richmond hill and boat on cuchaching in orillia
    Ahh that's awesome, I was thinking those pic's looked suspiciously like Big Chief on couch.

I'm down in Innisfill/cooks bay area. Hoping to make the trip up to Big Chief at some point, not sure if it will be this season or not, but will defiantly keep my eyes out for your comp. I have an all black Sunsport, if you see me up that way don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
    85 SunSport - "Under Construction"

07 Launch 24SSV Gravity Games
    My Install Gallery

HOLY CRAP JonyB!!!! He's huge!!! Wow, I can't believe how much he has grown. Boat's looking sexy as always. The Rev's look sick. I'm sure you're deaf now, but I'll make sure to sign language for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by WakeSurfCanada View Post
    Ahh that's awesome, I was thinking those pic's looked suspiciously like Big Chief on couch.

I'm down in Innisfill/cooks bay area. Hoping to make the trip up to Big Chief at some point, not sure if it will be this season or not, but will defiantly keep my eyes out for your comp. I have an all black Sunsport, if you see me up that way don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
    my brother is at line 10 of innisfill saw a supra there once while jet skiing cant remember what color it was but we r always jet skiing there

Quote Originally Posted by haugy View Post
    HOLY CRAP JonyB!!!! He's huge!!! Wow, I can't believe how much he has grown. Boat's looking sexy as always. The Rev's look sick. I'm sure you're deaf now, but I'll make sure to sign language for ya.
    Huh? Oh, wait.... Yeah, he's a monster. That was last Friday and it was just me and him cruising the lake. He loves it out there. We'll be down your way next Sunday, don't forget.
    07 Launch 24SSV Gravity Games
    My Install Gallery

Aaaaahhhh... Lake Powell Photo Aug 16, 2 22 45 PM.jpg
    07 22ssv 340