My carb on my 92' PCM 351 Pro Boss was in BAD shape. I researched some options and this is what i came up with. The carb on my boat is (i think) a 4010. I do know that when i called holley and told them the list number, they told me it was no longer made. I had looked into the Holley Custom Shop after poor results from a local rebuilder a couple years ago.

When the guy told me that it was no longer made, i had three options: (1) get another crappy rebuild; (2) replace it with a universal 4150 (too much question as ot tuning); or (3) let the guys at the custom shop work their magic. I chose the latter.

I sent it off UPS and i got it back in about 3 weeks. All i can say is WOW! This carb looks BETTER than new. I'm almost tempted to put it on the mantlepiece instead of the boat (i DID say almost). The cost was $426... its alot i know, but its less than a new universal, and i KNOW that its the carb that PCM intended for my boat. Its worth it to me. They stripped all the parts of the carb and replated them. All minor parts appear to have been replaced, andi'm sure the inside looks just as good as the ouside. I know i cant wait to find out next week.

For anyone interested, here's a link to the Holley Custom Shop Website:
http://www.holley.com/HiOctn/Sales/C...p/Rebuild.html

Also, here's a few pics of the carb when i received it today: