Default upgrading my bags on my 09 worlds 21V 409cat

How big can I go safely with no mods to my boat

depends on how you drive and what you want them for , but 1100 bags for the back compartments , but you have to reinforce your engine walls at the bottom as they will bow in. And prob 1100 for the forward but now you have a greater chance of dunking the nose.
    2009 21v Worlds 340 Cat
    run your engine after you change the oil
    Doug

You can get custom bags for the back, but the 1100's will not fill stock and can damage the boat. If you get custom ones, you'll get that much.

I put 750's in there and they leave room extra up front and a bit on top. We just went out yesterday with the 400's that were stock and filled them with a tsunami pump, it was a bit of extra hassle and quite honestly a bit scary as we had a total of over 2100lbs of water in the boat plus about 550lbs of people. The boat felt like a wallowing pig and any swell was very "interesting" but the wave was definitely improved.

If you've got the money, personally I'd have a custom bag (s) built for the lockers that would fill the whole thing. A bit more weight up front would be desirable and not sure how that can be managed without an external bag.
    2009 21V

Quote Originally Posted by pap View Post
    You can get custom bags for the back, but the 1100's will not fill stock and can damage the boat. If you get custom ones, you'll get that much.

I have 750's and 1100's .....night and day difference.....do not get the 750's imo, they don't come close to filling the rear locker where as the 1100 fills it great . You just have to screw and engine side angle bracket to reinforce the wall from bowing between the hinges. I believe the custom are very expensive
    2009 21v Worlds 340 Cat
    run your engine after you change the oil
    Doug

doc. you got pics of your surf wave?
    JV OBV 07
    A day at the Lake.... Priceless!!!