Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'm not that familiar with the area. I saw it in Craigslist and flew up there the next morning. I had seen so many boats in such rough condition for so much money that I was prepared for a similar experience. But when I saw it, I was immediately impressed and spent the amount I was prepared to pay for boat and trailer, for just the boat I'm not sorry! I love the boat. Just trying to figure out the next step to get her home. I bought the boat from Lake Wylie Marina. Just across the bridge from there is a Supra dealer. He was my first stop on my way back to the airport. I guess any Supra dealer is able to order a new Boatmate trailer but they are pricey! I have actually been looking into having a new aluminum trailer made. They are much cheaper. Anyone have any experience with that? Also, there is a new Boatmate trailer for sale in my area that is from a 22ssv vdrive. How hard do you supose it would be to modify it?
    Last edited by inair; 09-03-2011 at 08:37 AM.

Sorry man. It looks like it was stolen. It's been in the back of a giant multi-building plant facility for years, and no one ever checked on it. Went back there, and it's gone. No telling when. That sucks too as it was in perfect condition with all the Supra Logos still on it.

Thanks for looking Haugy.

I found one in my area that may fit. I'm going to check it out tomorrow morning. It has been sitting for a while and will need some TLC I'm told but the price is right so my fingers are crossed!

I'll let you know how it goes