Default working on a raley

Hey guy's, I want to start working on a raley, but I am having trouble with the most important part.

Little info: I ride on a 1986 comp with a decent amount of weight in her. Ride at 70', use a tower.

I can jump w2w no problem, not worried about the landing, not even really afraid to bail hard, but when I go to cut out far to get speed to cut back in, when I transition the cut back in, the rope gets so much slack and I lose a lot of momentum to help throw me into a good speed. What is a good tip to help my cut transition out? I carve n my toe's exactly like in the video from learnwake (come from a solid backround of snowboarding).

I can get out into the flats a bit, but not consistently, and mostly because I lose it on my transition to get enough speed. Any info would be great guys, thank you.

are you trying to throw it toeside?

cut out away from the wake slower if yo u are getting slack in the rope and use a progressive edge startinng slow and increasing the cut as you approach. you have to be balls out for araley. So thats all i got bc i am too scared to try.
    2006 Supra 24SSV

No i am trying it HS. I was referring to my edge away from the wake. I could see it being done to quickly and causin slack, i will definitley give that a try, thanks.

Practice raleys on a wakeskate. You'll kill yourself on a wakeboard.
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

I dont own a wake skate, nor have access to one.

When I started I took my boots off and went barefoot on board, heelside balls out and realized my first one would have been one #$!! of a face plant landing... few more times no boots got the hang of it.