Default 1991 SS Depth Finder / Prop / Trailer

Alright here goes, I'm recently taking over my "old" boat from the family, and she's in need of a couple of things.

1. Depth finder - any recommendations? It currently got the in-dash that only showed the depth - but doesn't work anymore
    2. prop - need a spare, I'm finding Supra doesn't really support anything older then 10 years old? Can i just buy a new one and put it on?
    3. trailer - hasn't been trailered except for storage in almost 20 years, and it would probably cost more to fix the current one, then to buy a decent condition used.

Anyways, any help or suggestions would be great as I'm just getting back in to the swing of things here.

Hi,
    I'd sell either of these two props that would be good spares.
    This is from a former post:
    Props for sale or trade
    I have two props I'd like to trade for one perfect prop that I am looking for. I want an ACME 913. I have a 1988 Supra Mariah with the PCM 351 and BW 1:1. The current prop is good but I'd like a little more hole shot and to wakeboard at a little higher rpm, and since our lake has a 35mph speed limit the top end is not a concern. Here is what I currently have:

Michigan 13x12 that was remachined to 13x11 NiBral. It is in good shape and is currently on the boat. It has a couple nics but does not vibrate or anything.The boat runs 4200 rpm and 46 mph with this prop at our 1100 foot elevation. Would also sell for $200 plus $20 for shipping.
    Austral 14x13 NiBral. This is the spare prop that came with the boat. It has a slight bend at the tip of one blade. Have not run it so I don't know how well it works. Would also sell for $180 plus $20 for shipping.

Pictures of both are attached, I hope.

Anyone interested in trading?

Thanks Scott, would you mind sending the pics out again.