Default I need a shaft and prop for a 86 comp ts6m

Does anyone have a prop shaft or output shaft and a 3 blade 13 x 13 or 3 blade 14x14 left hand prop for a 86 comp ts6m? Or does anyone know where I can find one?

jb, skidim(discount inboard marine) is my only guess for new parts(skidim.com)

I have a prop for sale.
    -----------------------

2004 Supra Launch SS

Acme 913 prop, WS 420, Kicker L5 sub, JL/Kicker amps, Kicker in boats, Polk mm in roswell bar, 3000# ballast.

"Never underestimate a man that Overestimates himself."

You can take your measurements to a local machine shop (someone on here can give them to you, I cant remember) Its a 1"x??x?? and they can make for you one cheap. Last time I blew mine out (yes, alchohol was involved-DONT JUDGE ME!!) I had mine made for $125. Very easy to make on a lathe machine. Also, If you hit something make sure you didnt lay your strut over a bit. Jet
    89' Comp rebuild thread:
    https://www.facebook.com/andrewjetm/...1923456&type=3

89' Comp Mod's and fun pic's:
    https://www.facebook.com/andrewjetm/...6666464&type=3

89' Supra/Custom Tower & Interior/Swivel Racks
    4 Blade-14X14/1600 lbs Ballast
    Roswell Bar/Led's/Krypt 6.5 HLCD's/Krypt 4200 Eq
    JL-Kicker Amps 2000 Watts/Kicker Interiors/L7 Kicker Sub

Default Prop/shaft

I have a couple of 14x14 LH props and 42" shafts I am having turned right now that I might be willing to let one set go. They are off of my '89' Supra Conbrio, which is the open bow version and same setup you have. I'll probably need to sell one set since I need to find a strut. I noticed mine is a little bit off.

I was wrong on the props, mine are the RH 14x14 since I have the 1.23:1 powerplus trans. Sorry about that. The shafts should still be the same, you might measure and see. These are great.

How much do you want for the shaft?

Jim

I have a acme CNC prop that is 13x14 LH 1.125 bore but i have the spacer to fit a 1" shaft i had this as a spare for my rider and used it once or twice to see how it ran and it was super smooth. I sold that boat and its too small a prop for my new lsv 247 it looks like new and sells new for $400-$500 i will let it go for $250

Ken

$200 and includes the shaft coupler that was refaced also. Sorry I didn't get back sooner.

James