Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Great looking boat. I've got an '86 comp the same colors. I just added the Aerial Airborne as well! Shoot me a PM with a cost to do a wrap. It should be identical to the dimensions of your boat.

Cheers!

-Adam

Quote Originally Posted by hyghoctane View Post
    Been wanting a supra for a long time. Found this very clean 1990 Conbrio with low hours at a decent price so I had to have it. Picked it up last tuesday and after fixing a small issue with the Prop strut we installed a aerial airborne tower along with a wrap promoting my graphics biz. Took it to dale hollow for labor day weekend and she ran awesome. Lots of plans for her over winter.
    1986 TS6M Comp

That looks awesome. I also would like to know rough cost, I have a 94 Labrisa that I would love to wrap. PM if you have a ball park price. what is required to install?

Looks sweet! pm sent!

once again.. Just saw the water pics.. If and when I get another supra.. its a must.. looks awesome

That thing looks flipping sweet! PM sent!

anybody got a reply from this fellow about a wrap?

I've pm'd a few back. Not sure I got everyone. Ben I'll get ya a quote today sometime. Been very busy lately looking at potential locations for the business.

Thanks for all the props and interest.