Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I plan on doing led rings next spring. Never seen them on the lake I live on. Never seen them in person before as a matter of fact.

Don't let other people's thoughts stop you. I've seen dozens of boats with modifications I wouldn't dare do to my boat. If you end up not liking them I'm sure you can sell them on ebay easily.

Yup, that is pretty much it...do what you like and forget about cool/not cool.

For a couple years I ran black steelies on my truck, wrapped with 38.5"x15" Ground Hawgs. Very practical, utilitarian and low maintenance. Just wash and touch up with a rattle can whenever they get scratched or whatever from mud/grit/trees/etc. Definitely less maintenance to keep looking decent than the aluminum I have on it now.

LED speaker rings will look good sitting in your front yard! Go for it!
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

I guess I ment in "style". ask cmtaylor (chad) I invented cool!! lol. Im with yall on the lighting effect rather than the light. just needing help on some of these decisions. i didnt want to get them and then they bee on the way out so to speak. Thanks guys. I knew I would get some opinions. lol
    89' Comp rebuild thread:
    https://www.facebook.com/andrewjetm/...1923456&type=3

89' Comp Mod's and fun pic's:
    https://www.facebook.com/andrewjetm/...6666464&type=3

89' Supra/Custom Tower & Interior/Swivel Racks
    4 Blade-14X14/1600 lbs Ballast
    Roswell Bar/Led's/Krypt 6.5 HLCD's/Krypt 4200 Eq
    JL-Kicker Amps 2000 Watts/Kicker Interiors/L7 Kicker Sub

If the LED's are done right, they look good. That means hidden where you only see the glow, or under acrylic. Whether it's in style or not doesn't matter as long as you're happy with it.
    07 Launch 24SSV Gravity Games
    My Install Gallery

Get some gonads and make your own decisions. I love mine but then again, I'm not so old that I have to ask what is cool and what is not....hippie!
    -----------------------

2004 Supra Launch SS

Acme 913 prop, WS 420, Kicker L5 sub, JL/Kicker amps, Kicker in boats, Polk mm in roswell bar, 3000# ballast.

"Never underestimate a man that Overestimates himself."

If we rewind a little, we'll find an Entrepreneurial Jet proud to share his energy saving business and its truly remarkable benefits. Could his resto be bringing his inner beast back to the surface?? Its hard to be satisfied with status quo.
    My vote is for trial and error everytime.....

Btw the way how bout a job offer J, I'm done with winter and i got fam down there.....
    Last edited by mapleleaf; 09-15-2011 at 03:01 AM. Reason: typo
    90 Conbrio