Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Well I see another one to look into, what are your thoughts and with a 454 can I afford to drive it?
    http://bham.craigslist.org/boa/2542999694.html

Well I think that one might be a scam.

To clarify, I had been searching for 3 yrs for an inboard boat to board behind...Without researching and looking into useability, I based my choice on appearance.Being in Canada I thought I'd fulfill my dream to own a boat by making a road trip down south. A week after i explained to my brother that I had narrowed my search to a Supra Conbrio, I wanted an open bow, and loved the low profile( for some reason not considering its disadvantages on open water). A clinging to life camp owned Conbrio appeared on Craigslist 20 min north of my home. I didn't water test, check for stringer condition or anything mech, I snapped it up thinking it was a rarity to find a Supra up here....
    It has been an amazing experience restoring this boat and enjoying it, with a fair share of rookie mistakes. Looking back now had I known this forum existed (I found it by accident one night looking up Supra Boats!) I would have been much more educated on each boats purpose instead of its price and availability. I'll never forget what my first boat has taught me and may keep it if it's resale isnt worth it, but to do your homework with the 100+ yrs of combined Supra owner's advice here is priceless. These guys know there stuff!!
    90 Conbrio