Default Wake Board Church

So, I mentioned Wake Board Church on another thread, but thought I would make its own thread. I know some of the guys on here that are in the OKC area, but not all. I've had the opportunity to meet some of the TX guys as well. My friend and I decided to start an OKC chapter of Wake Board Church this year and are just getting it off the ground. You can see more about what it is on their website: www.wakeboardchurch.com

If you know anyone that would like to join in to enjoy some time riding and learning, let me know or send them our way. We would really like to turn this into a great opportunity for people and to continue what was started in TX. Anyone is welcome to come to enjoy time together or pitch in. We were doing this on Thursday evenings after work, but since it is getting dark so early we are switching to Sunday afternoon until the season is over. We'll probably do the same thing next season.

Please pray that this will continue to go well and we can share the same style of message Jesus shared to people. We really pray this will turn into a ministry that will show folks that "Bible thumpers" and "Religious" people aren't what Jesus taught us to be.

Wish I was closer so I could attend. What a great setting to share the word of God!

Thanks oldman. So far, so good. We're hoping it will continue to grow and people will benefit from it.