Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Hey guys my supra is up for sale

Well guys I have been putting it off and putting it off but it is time for me to sale my supra. This is the best looking and running boat I have ever had and it will be truly missed. If anyone is looking for a boat with low hours, has had everything done to it you could imagine this is the boat for you. My loss is your gain I will never get all my money back but I would love to go to someone on the supra forum like my last boat so I could keep up with it. If anyone has any questions or needs more pics just shoot me a email at [email protected] or call me at 865-850-4995 .. Listed below is the craigslsit link and the supra forum link form when I had everything done. Thanks guys for looking

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/boa/2608256293.html

https://forum.supraboats.com/showthr...18-my-95-supra

nice boat i bought your old boat from Andrew a couple of months ago wish this one was for sale then because i really wanted a bow rider if it is still for sale in the spring i will be very interested love to see some more pics thanks

hey hodgey nice to know that my old comp is still around im so glad to hear it you bought a great boat

herer are a few pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images

heres a few more
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hey Jason, that faux teak platform...is that just a pad that you lay on the platform or did you get a whole new platform with that on it? Sorry for the slight thread jack but that is a sharp looking boat. Hope she goes to a good home.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

hey jetlink the faux teak is just a pad mad by sea dek

Bump for a great boat, I've had a lot of great times behind this boat. I think it's still a little sad that i like your interior better than mine and it's 14yrs older. Definitely some pro work that’s for sure.
    Rance
    09 Launch 21 V

Jason is a stand up guy that builds a great boat. I would recommend anyone to take a look at this if you want some quality work and a boat that will turn heads! Good luck with sale buddy! Hodgey hope you are having fun tearing up the Canadian waters!

hey Andrew loving the boat thinking really hard about adding this one to my stable