Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I'm not dead...just tired

What's going on everyone? Just thought I'd throw a post up as i got a couple PM's asking what happened to me, and the answer is that we had our second child on the 31st of august. Mom and baby (girl) are great, dad is exhausted as I have been working like crazy trying to make up for my wife's lost income.

The old style saltare dash panels are still in the works, i just have not had any time to dedicate to it lately.

Hopefully I'll be able to spend an absurd amount of time here reading again soon, lol.

Cheers, Bryan

congrats fella!!

looks good bud....the exhaustion is sooo worth it...
    90 Conbrio

yeah...it is, but I'm really looking forward to a guilt free day of boat tinkering

Here is an idea..... Jolly Jumper and a tower!!!! This way next spring you will be ready!!! Congrats the first 12months are the hardest!!!

2003 Supra Launch " Gravity Games Edition"
    Dodge ram CTD tow vehicles....

Quote Originally Posted by Ptownkid View Post
    yeah...it is, but I'm really looking forward to a guilt free day of boat tinkering
    No kidding!!!! Gimme the good news!!! Working on a little interior cleaning and wiring today, she's gotta look good for her new accessories!!!!
    90 Conbrio

Hi Brian,

Congratulations! Is this #1 for you? I remember those days... My girls are now 10 and 12. Kids make you tired- get used to it. The type of tiredness changes over the years (mental tiredness vs. physical tiredness), but tired just the same. They are worth it though. Your Supra will make a great family boat by the way, try your best to hang on to it and use it. My boat was a hard to justify expense, but it proved to be a fantastic family activity. My girls actually think I am cool when we are playing witrh the boat. That makes it all worth it.
    Rick Ludtke
    1990 Supra Pirata
    1987 Supra Comp TS6M
    Photo Album https://forum.supraboats.com/album.php?albumid=4

Quote Originally Posted by mapleleaf View Post
    No kidding!!!! Gimme the good news!!! Working on a little interior cleaning and wiring today, she's gotta look good for her new accessories!!!!
    You get that marker stuff removed or are you going to keep it as a memory? How's the wiring coming along? Figure out your motor issues?
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Jet, I 2nd on the congrats! Enjoy it now- they grow up soooo fast!! Mine has moved to Pittsburgh to attend college, we only talk on the phone and Skype now! I miss her alot- she became the best at driving the boat!

Congrats! That'll change your priorities for sure... Yes, as they grow it changes, but the work never ends. I haven't touched my boat in weeks - kids' homecoming, soccer, band, cross country, orchestra, homework, etc., etc., etc. But I cherish every moment (well, most of them) because they do grow up soooo fast.
    _______________89 Saltare Resto Project___________
    _________Then________________________Now_____