Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Jetlink View Post
    You get that marker stuff removed or are you going to keep it as a memory? How's the wiring coming along? Figure out your motor issues?
    Didn't quite make it to the walk through, but threw the doghouse back on and trying to get her ready for a couple more splashes this yr.......
    90 Conbrio

Congrats.. Nothing more important then Family! Boats will always be around!

Thanks for the kind words guys! This is our second, and yes, i love every second of it...and yes the boat will make a great family activity for sure. Knowing that our kids will love being at the cottage was a large motivator to make it happen sooner than later, and my son LOVED tubing with me this summer and he was only about 19-20 months old...in fact he surprised us this summer when he learned to jump into the water this summer...we all had a blast and I'm sure that will continue!

Congrats! Enjoy.

Congrats.

Now about those dash panels................

Only you Haugy, only you...

I promise to get on them asap, won't take me long to draw them up in autocad once i have a spare few hours. At the moment I have not had the time to so much as fart. On the plus side, days before the baby came I got hired for an undetermined amount of time by a new $10M recording studio as a tech which is basically a dream come true for me. Working my cheeks off and trying to make myself so useful that they are left with no choice but to take me on permanently.

I'm just bustin your balls man. The season is almost over, we got plenty of time to work on our projects. You take care of that baby.

Congrats Bryan! You are lucky you now have that little girl. My wife and I have four boys and she never lets me forget that I did not give her a little girl! I love the boys with everything I have, but I have to admit that I would have liked to have a girl as well. Congrats!!! A shot of the boys on the Saltare is included. Never give up the Supra!DSC_7730-1.jpg