OK, in taking some photos, I recall now the details. When I bought my Comp, the interior had recently been redone. This included a newer model Supra seat, which was in the boat. The seat that is for sale is the original, which is also in very good condition. It may have been recovered but was done well so I cannot tell for sure. I had put the original cushion in the newer seat, and have been using it that way for 9 years. Upon closer examination today, the original cushion fits very well in the original seat, and the newer model cushion fits well in the newer seat - go figure! I have been using the older cushion in the newer seat because quite frankly the older cushion has a bit more padding and a bit more red trim. However, since I am selling the boat, I will sell the newer cushion with the seat that is mounted in the boat, since the vinyl matches better. And I will sell the original cushion with the original seat, since they obviously go together and fit each other well. I will send the pics to Jetlink as requested and will also attempt to post some here. Sorry for the confusion. Bottom line is that this is an original seat and cushion combination from serial number 1356 - 1988 model Comp Ts6m, so it's even better than originally claimed!Seat 00017.jpgSeat 00018.jpgseat-00024.jpgSeat 00017.jpgSeat 00018.jpgseat-00024.jpg