Default Tower fitment on Saltare

I saw a post on Craigslist for a Typhoon Wakeboard Tower that a guy took off his '98 Rinker. On the website for the tower it says it is adjustable to be 102" wide. Do you think this could fit on my '87 Saltare?

I know nothing about that tower, but check out the dimensions for the tower & play around with the tape measure. First glance against the measurements for my tower feet, looks like you can make it fit? I think you're good on the rear spread, but the minimum front spread looks like you'll be on the tapered part of the hull (not necessarily bad or good). Also double check where 34-60" f/r spread places the feet and folding center windshield clearance. I'm sure like any universal tower, plan on beefing up the adjustable points to stiffen it up and add additional backing plates (plywood, aluminum plate, etc.) at the mounting feet.

http://cook-mfg.com/Typhoon%20Tower%20Manual.pdf
    _______________89 Saltare Resto Project___________
    _________Then________________________Now_____

102" inches should fit. Do you have a photo?
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

Well, after thinking about it and photoshopping it onto the Saltare I think Im going ot have to pass on this. I think I will just save my money for the ND swoop like Haugy has.
    I just hate that its like 2000 dollars.