Default 21 V Dunkability

I have not dunked my 09 21V in 3 years. However I have never really tried. Curious as to those who have and what kind of ballast and/or person seating you had when you did it.
    2009 21v Worlds 340 Cat
    run your engine after you change the oil
    Doug

21v def has alot more room upfront. Seems to be built completely different from the other models. I personally think its a better wakeboard wake than my 24, way more consistent.

Anyways, I've driven one with over 1500 in the bow and 1500 in the lockers and it was probably similar to my 24 with no weight, in respect to dunkability

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    2006 Supra 24SSV

dunk what do you mean? have water come over the bow? my moomba was notorious for this lol but with my 06 22ssv its very rare but problem is so much boat traffic where we surf so there are always 3 ft rollers roll n around so when a newby is driving we see water come flow out the playpen lol
    under.jpg

CALI 009.jpg

No one knows this problem more than a comp boat driver. lol. Docdrs, Im like you, I havnt dunked mine since I learned how to drive my boat. We are talking about this on another (my 1st new comp boat) thread. My nose is 4"-6" above the water line when weighted, yet I havent dunked the nose in 8 yrs?? Thats becuse I know how to drive a wake boat, not paying attention or turning around and driving back thru your own wake will result in talking on water and dipping the nose. I have a friend that did this 22 times last year and 18 times this year (no not any of my supra friends, relax chad, dusty and kg) and thats in a 23' boat. Some people get it, and some dont. It drives my crazy!! We really should have a "how to drive a wakeboat" catagory so we can all pipe in and teach these other guys what they are doing wrong. Jet

I dont wont to leave out that sometimes sh*t happens, and there is alot going on while driving a wakeboat, stereo, people standing, girls, beer rolling around, your dog walking all over the place..Its busy! So it does happend to everyone from time to time.
    Last edited by jet; 11-04-2011 at 11:48 AM.
    89' Comp rebuild thread:
    https://www.facebook.com/andrewjetm/...1923456&type=3

89' Comp Mod's and fun pic's:
    https://www.facebook.com/andrewjetm/...6666464&type=3

89' Supra/Custom Tower & Interior/Swivel Racks
    4 Blade-14X14/1600 lbs Ballast
    Roswell Bar/Led's/Krypt 6.5 HLCD's/Krypt 4200 Eq
    JL-Kicker Amps 2000 Watts/Kicker Interiors/L7 Kicker Sub

I have never dunked the bow in my 21V, but I have had water come over the back when letting up on the throttle wtih full ballast and a couple bodies in the rear.
    2006 Launch 21 V