Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New to this site!

Hey everybody!

My name is Greg and I am the founder of Wake the World ( a group of boat owners that take kids from Children's Homes out for a day at the lake).

We started in 2008, myself and 7 other friends with boats. This year our event was 20 boats for 2 days and 125 kids! Even more awesome than that is the fact that were 9 events in 7 states this year. Our last event of the season was hosted by a Supra dealer (Boulder Boats) on Lake Mead last weekend.

This was the first event to be held by a dealer, all of the other events are put on by boat owners. Stuart & Kristina of Boulder Boats did a fantastic job and even had a couple of Pro Riders there (Will Christien & Jimmy Trasck).

I am on here to encourage you to take a look at what has been going on and become a part of it. Tak e a look at this video from our Texas event and tell me what you think...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXs5zTQYBc0

So you are on Supra forums after all! But yeah wake the world was awesome this year and it is amazing what your doing Greg. Keep it up!

Greg! Welcome to Supraforums!!! I see you finally checked it out! Thios is a great place with a great boat company and great owners.
    Supra owners, Wake the World is an awesome 501c3 organization and you would be doing a great honor to help out in any way you can wether its donating, attending, or really just about anything you can do to help give back to the community. It is an awesome feeling to know tha tyou may have changed a persons life by just spending a few hours caring about others.

Hey Tanner!

Yesterday somebody contacted me about doing a WTW on Wylie or Norman. We just added Oregon last week, Florida, Virginia, Denver and South Carolina are close!

Hey Will!!

Yep I found it!

Will is going to be heading up the adaptive division for WTW. He is also working with the WWA and INT to develop rules & guidelines for the new adaptive divisions.

That's awesome! If there's ever an event near Chicago or St. Louis I'd love to be involved, PM with details if you'd like

Chris-

You can make one close to you! It's much easier than you might think.

Greg when is the one in NC?? I talked with Stutts a while back and I would like to help if you need me.
    2006 LAUNCH 21V

HARDCORE HYDROFOILING

Wake N Flake March 4th
    WTW Badin Lake, NC June 18th & 19th
    WTW Lake James, NC June 21st
    WTW Alabama June 25th
    These are the only confirmed dates so far.

Greg,

I'm interested in getting one started in central WI. Can you PM me some info?

Thanks!