Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Don't know if anyone is left on this post or not. I posted a good bit back about my supra problems. After several detours I finally ordered the protec conversion kit and installed it. After 8 straight days at Dale Hollow it didnt miss a beat. I am happy.
    I also installed a depth gage while I had it apart. when I started to remove the dash all heck broke loose. Wires came loose everywhere. It is a jungle in there. I did get it back together but would like to straighten it up. Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the dash area for this boat or one close.
    Supra wake setter 1993. also looking for a source for the style of switches on this boat.

not sure if it is the same but Jim Jackson at viper has all my wiringdigram and manual for my 92 comp at his shop give him a call 865-388-4096 he should have the switches also

Thanks for the information

Not sure if anyone is still searching for the wiring diagrams but I just received the owner's manual for my boat and for the engine. the boat is an 88 sunsport and the engine is a pcm 351. The boat manual is titled, "19' series" and has all the wiring diagrams. I'm pretty sure they're the same as the comp. if you need them, I can get the scanner up and running and maybe help you out.

Bryan

I also have the 19' series for the 86 Sunsport and Marauder already scanned in pdf format, including the wiring diagram. If you would like a copy, send me a private message with your email and I will attach the file with a reply.
    Clint
    Clint
    Wake the World - West Virginia
    www.waketheworldwv.com

Default prints

Thanks guys
    I did send you both emails.
    Don't know why I keep typing that my boat is a wakesetter. It is a 1993 sunsport with a 351 HO motor.
    It will be very helpfull to get wiring diagrams of that dash. Everytime I open it up wires pop off. Gotta fix that, drives me nuts.

Tried to include a picture of the dash. If they are the same I would hope the wiring would be the same.
    Last edited by gettinbetter; 08-17-2009 at 12:27 PM. Reason: add picture

hey gettinitbetter i have that same exact dash and motor did you call jim at viper he can help you out he has all my manuals at his shop and if I remember correctly I think it has all of the wirirng digrams in it. If you cant get a hold of him let me know I have to go down there friday to pick up some parts and I will make copies of all of them and send them to you.

cant remember though if the wiring digram is in that manual for the dash or not but if not jim re did my whole dash this year with newer gauges so he could probably answer your questions if there not if my manual

Pretty sure I have the right operators manual for my boat and it does not have dash wiring, only power wiring, everything to make the motor run.

Haven't called him yet but I did write down his number and plan to. I was waiting to see if the pdf's from you guys took care of my problem first.

Thanks

well I went ahead and called Jim at Viper. He is sending me a switch I needed but he doesn't have dash diagrams. He is sending me the wiring color chart. That should be helpful. Nice Guy.