Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sorry about that ... My email is : [email protected]

Email sent.

We plan on volunteering our day and boat for the Oregon WTW in July I believe.

I would love to head something like this up in Georgia. Anyone on the board located around middle Georgia? Lake sinclair or even Tobesofkee (which is a tiny lake). I know of several children's homes in the Macon area.

Obviously Atlanta would be a better venue, I'm just not familiar with homes, people, boats, etc up there. But Allatoona would be a great lake. If anyone is interested in starting an event in Georgia, get with me. I'd love to get something up for next summer.
    2003 SSV, Tsunami fill pump upgrade, 2000lbs ballast, ACME 1433, stereo upgrade in process.

i would be more than glad to do this on fort loudon lake in tn, I know I can get the support of american boat center and our local knox wake club along with univ. of tennessee wakeboard team let me know how i can help

Anything planned in western NY.
    Brad
    2011 Supra 21V
    Big Bay Lake, Mississippi / Baton Rouge, LA

astinwes- Send me your email and I will put you in contact (by email) with the others in Georgia that wanting to do something.

webbbrad- Believe it or not, you the first to ask about NY. We have interests in NJ, PA and CT.

Anyone that has an interest, if you send me your email I will put you the master list and get you connected with others in your area that are interested also.

[email protected]

Throw me in for northeastern NY... i certainly would be willing to bring my boat a couple of hundred miles to help out too.
    mr.jrc -- 1986 Supra Saltare

I'm in for something Western/Central N.Y. Would love to help out a great cause.

Thanks for the overwhelming positive response! So far our email contact list is up to 110!! I'm still waiting for about 30 or so more to respond. The reason I started this list is because I was getting great responses on this site as well as MC, Malibu, Tige, CC, Wakeworld and facebook, but no one could see all of them like I could. I need a way for ALL the Ohio people or ALL NY people to talk to each other.

Sometime in the next week or so, I am going to send out emails to each specific area of the country. For example: Currently I have 4 emails for NorCal. I will send out an email addressed to all 4 people interested with information on hosting an event. These 4 will have each other's info and will be able to decide to whether or not to make this happen.

And again, THANK YOU SO MUCH, for the positive and encouraging comments!