Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

That's a great idea Greg - I look forward to seeing that!
    Clint
    Wake the World - West Virginia
    www.waketheworldwv.com

On Monday, Wake the World Illinois was confirmed and today Wake the World Virginia was confirmed!

Wake the World Illinois will be on Fox Lake in the Chain O Lakes area (just north of Chicago).

Wake the World Virginia will be at Lake Country Marina on Lake Anna (north of Richmond).

Excited to be a part of the Illinois event! Also, Wake the World Ozarks is nearing confirmation, a few things to tie up first.

How about dates Greg?
    Clint
    www.waketheworldwv.com

Clint-
    Did you get the email? On my end it says mail delivery failed. Email me at [email protected] to make sure I have the right address.

They say Illinois will be sometime the first week in August. No date for Virginia yet. The Ohio people are just starting to work on something.

Greg - I did get one email from you a week or so ago. I am interested in Ohio or other neighboring events. Although I would like to be an organizer, the dilemma here is that it's nearly impossible to plan an event here on the Ohio River because the conditions change so suddenly with the rains across the Ohio Valley. River levels, mud and debris can be a real issue. Planning an event to include out-of-towners could prove to be frugal - not giving up though. Keep me posted about the Ohio progress. Thanks, Clint
    [email protected]
    Clint
    www.waketheworldwv.com

Wake the World West Virginia will be held on July 30th 2012 in Parkersburg, WV! Anyone interested in participating just let me know.
    Clint
    Clint
    www.waketheworldwv.com

Interested in the Ohio event. Only 2-3drive for me.... What about the Sandusky area for Ohio??? Lots of inland areas there and conditions are more stable wrt water. Plus with Cedar Point nearby it could be a multi day event for the kids. Perhaps some other fellow Ontario boys could make it a convoy.

2003 Supra Launch " Gravity Games Edition"
    Dodge ram CTD tow vehicles....