Next time I go ride with him I can. We live on different lakes about 40 minutes from eachother. Trust me, it's a bad wake. I've been wakesurfing for 7 years and behind many boats. It's a long pocket but very small and not a strong lip at all.

I love Supras and I'm not knocking the 21V, just trying to figure out a configuration that will work for him. He's new to owning a boat and wakeboarding/surfing, so I'd just hate to see somebody frustrated and not able to enjoy a sport they should be able to behind this type (and expensive) of boat. I've never had trouble setting up any model of ski/wake boat for surfing until this one.

Cutting out the cooler is a good idea, he had actually mentioned possibly doing that. My concern is we slapped that 650 on top of the seats and it didn't help enough anyway.

Can anybody vouch for an 1100 fitting in the locker? 750 looks like it pretty much fills it up like I mentioned before, but I could take my 1100 over there and try I guess. What about one of those enzo sacks that extends under the seats, anybody use one on a 21V?