Rainy day but temp in the mid 60s a perfect day to winterize and detail the Sunsport. I stabilized the fuel yesterday and took a last ride for about an hour it ran perfect. I sometimes forget how nice the Sunsport is since I don't use it very much any more. Today I did my usual winterize procedure with the exception of using RV antifreeze for the first time. I always used the green before But with 4 boats its just too costly. After I started a complete detail inside and out.
I bought a different brand of cleaners earlier in the year but I haven't tried them yet. HOLY SMOKE this stuff is great . Anyone that knows me also knows my boat never really gets dirty except in my eyes . The product is called Driven. I started with the multisurface cleaner mixed 50-50 and a vinyl brush . The vinyl has never looked as good since new . I have tried about every cleaner on the market and let me tell you this stuff is the best. I followed the cleaning with the Vinyl/Rubber and Leather Protector. Another great product it is a cream that you wipe on let dry then wipe down with a clean towel. It not only looks great but it moistens rejuvenates as well as protects the vinyl. I also bought the polish and surface restorer but I haven't tried them yet . I hope the pics show the detail ?