Hi, been lurking here for a while and finally goi g to dig into my project. I would realy appreciate some input and like to share this with you all so....... Here is the. Back story.

I live in reno nv.
Bought an 87 supra beast this spring.
It is mostly original except for a recently built 427 engine. It was kinda ruff when i got it but we liked it so much I decided we would keep it long term and restore it. We enjoyed wake boarding behind it most of the summer. This weekend we put her on lake Tahoe and things didn't turn out well. The wind picked up and I had to cross the the lake in big fing waves. I'm not entirely retarded and have been around boats my whole life. I came within seconds of sinking the beast befor I coasted up to the dock at cave rock. The vertical side of the hull on the drivers side under the windshield tore from the rub rail down! I intend on repairing the side of the hull. I already had plans to replace the stringers and subfloor and re gel coating the boat. I have not done this before but am very well equipped with tools and the desire to see the project though. I could realy use some input on this, hope to give you all a good read over this winter give me a day to get some pics of the before and after