After a few months of searching for a SunSport or Saltare, I finally found one that I thought was worth what the seller was asking. I found it on Craigslist in North Carolina. Its never been in salt water, and has been back to the factory for a floor and stringer replacement. That repair is undocumented, but after checking the hull over I believe that the work has been done, but I cannot verify that it was done at the factory. My budget was a bit less than what I paid, but after showing my wife and daughter the ad on Craigslist, I got the approval to spend the extra cash. It will need a good cleaning, waxing, scrubbing, etc. and will need some new vinyl on a few cushions, but nothing that is needed right now. I went with him to his local lake and we put it in the water and rode around a bit, checking the motor for any issues, but none were found. I am a former ASE certified mechanic and can rebuild this motor with my eyes closed if it comes to that in the future. I am looking to get a couple of seasons out of it before I have to do any major work to her. She does need some TLC, but is what I have been looking for.

...And now for the pic...