Looking for some help fella's:

I'm installing a Wetsounds 420 BT into my 2009 24 with the stock Kicker system with (2) amps: one/2 channel and one/5 channel.

I assume that the 2 channel amp would be driving the Roswell Tower cans? I do realize I can pull the RCA's on the two channel and see what happens.

Assuming that I'm right about the 2 channel driving the tower. Then how is the 5 channel amp is driving the sub and 6 boat speakers (4 in cockpit and 2 in bow)....what I'm after is how are 6 speakers "normally" wired into 4 channels? I ask because I can currently fade sound between the boat and the tower and will be able to do the same with the WS420BT............what I'd really like to do is be able to fade between the bow and cockpit speakers. How can I accomplish this?

The sub is in the normal spot under the helm. With the heater directly behind the sub I would appear to awful difficult to create an enclosure without relocating it. With no enclosure it's uber worthless:

1. Has anyone successfully enclosed it (dealing with the heater) without relocating it?
2. If I relocate so I can enclose it then any ideas on the right spot?

Thanks