Hey everyone, first post here. So I bought a 2004 ssv, gravity games edition. Apparently this was a trade show boat in 04 for supra from what I'm being told. Boat is in great shape but as a first time supra owner I have some questions. The boat has been sitting for 2 years covered in a shop. Any comments or concerns about this boat? I'm going to change All the fluids and do the impeller. A few things don't work like the fuel, trim, and speedo gauges. It has an aftermarket tower that supra put on it. With speakers, lights, and some kind of screen. Can't get any of that to work, it has a plug going from the tower into another plug coming from the hole for all this. Has 2 amps in the battery compartment and the sub under the dash. Has the 3 ballast bags, they All fill and drain, rear left fills a little slow unless I'm under way. Boat has 290 hours on it, motor runs s great. I know it's a GM 5.7 but that's about it. I'm well versed in my small blocks but dont know exactly what's in it. Dont know anything about v drives or the transmission but I'm very mechanical and have a full shop. Any tips, links to reference material, etc? I'll post a pic as soon as I figure out how to. Thanks everyone!