I have a 2004 Supra LTS with the Indmar Assault 320 TBI that I bought just under a year ago from the original owner which ran as expected all summer (WOT was ~4500). I did the standard winterizing process detailed on the sticky thread. Following de-winterizing, I put it on the water yesterday and noticed the engine running sluggish ... at first only getting up to 3200 RPM at WOT and then after a couple of faster accels & adjusting the throttle tensioner, the engine now runs at 4100 RPM WOT, which is still about 500 RPM shy of the specified range (4600-4800).

Parts changed during winterizing:
- oil & oil filter
- fuel filter (WIX in-line)
- spark plugs & wires changes w/in the last 50hrs
- fresh gas & Lucas oil fuel treatment

Symptoms:
- Sluggish acceleration above 3000rpm ... WOT at 4100 RPM
- Noticed some fuel/water in the bilge after running yesterday ... double checked lines at the tank & fuel filter and everything was dry.

Any thoughts on what I should proceed to next? I checked the distributor cap last season when I changed the plugs/wires and everything looked fine (brass connectors). I have not had a chance to thoroughly inspect the fuel lines around the engine when idling, but did not notice any fuel stains/leaks after running yesterday.

Thanks in advance!
-Zack