Quote Originally Posted by daniel.j.grossheim View Post
So, got some more time with it out this last weekend. I replaced the battery terminals two weekends ago and boy does it start up quick. I had the no starting issue a few times, all with a multimeter on board. Checked voltage on solenoid it was above 7 and the battery was 12.7 cold. It would not turn over on the trailer at all, turned the throttle down once and brought it back to neutral and tried again and it fired right up. Battery was at 13.9 once it was running. This leads me to believe it's a neutral switch going. Anybody have to replace one of these before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As Daniel said, they're adjustable so verify it doesn't need that first. One of the throttle cables goes to a lever on the transmission. Similar to the carb cable attachment you can pull back on the spring loaded end and release it from a ball mount on the lever. Make sure the transmission end of the cable seats the lever in the neutral indention when the throttle end of the cable is in its neutral position. If not, adjust the cable end longer or shorter accordingly.