Hi everyone...this is our first full summer start up with our new to us 1989 supra. couple questions for the experienced on this site.

Where can we purchased UNO hd one step? Ive only found it in canada and they want almost as much for the shipping as the product.
I seen the product do miracles on a mastercraft on you tube and i want to try it. That guy was in florida...but ive had no luck finding UNO in the states?

second question is..when we got the boat late last year...the steering was kinda tight...bearable....more tight to one side than the other....but after storage and getting the boat out...now its really stiff. I disconnected the rudder shaft and the rudder moves fairly easy.....steering still stiff unhooked from rudder......so cable or could it be the box behind the dash the steering wheel connects too? Im not sure what thats called, but is it greasable? or is there mechanics inside that unit that can be maintenanced? I was thinking about disconnecting the cable up by the steering wheel if thats possible to see if the wheel gets easier. Process of elimination

Any help would be great.....its a great boat with really low hours. Just need it to be easier to steer...thanks!