When I joined this Forum, I was looking at buying a 1986 Sunsport as an additional boat to my Formula and Boston Whaler. I sit here today having sold my Formula and shopping for a much more expensive Supra Surf boat. (Surfing is very powerful) I have been doing research for 4 weeks non-stop including 3 flights to look at used 2018 SE's. Here are my questions and I would love ANY INPUT:

Is the technology from the 2014 SC to the Newer 2018 SE's going to make the surf experience any different?

Why are there so many 2018 SE's for sale and not many SL's?

What is a comfortable amount of hours to buy a used boat with? I am thinking under 150. I am only considering Fresh water boats.

I have it narrowed down to 3 possibilities: (here is where I need advise)

1. 2014 SC's- a few to choose from with less than 150 hours for around $75K (before negotiating)
2. 2018 SE's- there are only a few to choose from with low hours but lots with 400 or less Should I be worried about high hours if they seem to be taken care of? These are in the $90K to $110 range
3. 2019 SE- $140kish This will include taking a loan out to afford. Is the tech worth the coin? Will it hold its value better than the 18 SE or even the 14 SC?

Looking forward to comments. I am having trouble narrowing it to one of these options so I can go pull the trigger.

QKASURF