Like I said in the previous post...ran into the same issue of the engine not starting when it is warm. Had to have my dad tow me home due to the battery dying.

I just had my carb rebuilt new points and condenser installed, plugs properly gapped and timing set and new fuel filter installed. It seems to had somewhat solved the stalling issue I was having however it is still stalling at low speeds.

Had the boat out all day today. Went tubing for a while shut the motor down for a while and went for a swim. Got back in and it started but it did give me some trouble. Went tubing again stopped then started cruising at a slow speed. I then throttled it back to almost idle and it stalled out. That is when the trouble began. I could not get the engine to start...if fired a few times but wouldnt keep running then the battery started to die and didnt have enough power to crank it over.

Battery cables were warm but not real hot. Tried the cold water trick on the fuel pump but no luck. I am charging the battery over night and will give it shot again in the AM.

Very frustrating when you are having a great day and it run into this problem...then the insult to injury being towed by your dad. ugh

I am going to change the battery cables even though they dont seem to be in that bad of shape. I am also going to by the high output starter the Knoble mentioned. Probably not until the end of the season though...guess I am going to have to struggle through this season and keep the cell phone handy.

Any ideas on what could be happening? How to correct it? Was running a fresh tank of 93 octane. Boat is a 84 Supra Rider with 351w holley 4 barrel.