Does anyone have a custom made cover for covering the cockpit seats?
I see the Z5 cargo and some standard bimini mounted to the wake tower.

What I am looking at possibly having made is a cover that would mount to the bimini, but would snap to the windshield. Reason would be when we are out and the chance shower comes around, we can still drive and see.

On our I/O, we had a small bimini that would attach to the windshield and had 2 bows, and snapped to the windshield and went over the mirror. That way, during a drizzle or whatever, when the water was the calmest, we could still ride and the driver would be able to see/be comfortable.

Any ideas/pics? I don't want it for sun shade, and the std bimini looks like it sits too high to protect the driver's head, or is lower than the speakers and looks to be in the way of moving around.

We had someone come and take a look. He has an idea of what we want, and is looking to build some sort of enclosure with eisenglass that would snap to the windshield with zippers, and the 2 sides so the driver can still see.

We would then have a quick disconnect and store it under the motor area when not using. This is on a Launch 22 SSV. Just looking to see if someone else had ideas/likes/dislikes of their current set up for a rain storm. (on those days where I just misread the radar or pushed it too long).