I have read many statements from owners of Supras stating the Z5 is the best darn cargo bimini out there and worth ever penny and they'll never own another boat without one and yadda yadda yadda.

Well I finally got mine installed and got to use it this past weekend while camping at a private lake. We got a great deal on the rack (even though I had some issues with the seller) and I would like to say that Ray at Z5 Sport Racks is a top-notch business owner! He was instrumental in working with my wife and I to get our Z5 to work since we bought it off someone who had a 24SSV and we have a 21V (so our beam is wider). He made custom extension shafts and a 90-degree angle piece for each side in order for us to get it all set up. He also provided us with a new bungee cord (one of them is fraying) and he included the cargo web/net since it should have came with one. Customer service like that just doesn't exist with so many businesses these days, so thank you Ray!

Here's a pic of the boat sitting at the dock in the lake. Having the ability to unhinge the back supports and tilt it down to get the boards down or put them up is certainly an awesome feature. We love our Z5!