Quote Originally Posted by jet View Post
WARNING LABEL: WATCH OUT!! 3-of us rode behing on last night..and all 3-of us are hurt!! I have small concussion, small left foot sprang and tore my shoulder acl a little more and cant lift my arm up over my head much. Bobby-hurt shoulder/stephen-hurt leg. "I will crrush you" movie quote?? Rocky is right!! this wake will crrush you. Use the Med setting for boarding. lol. You will like the wedge-xoxo check out the wake between 15-19 mph no white wash, the fly-by-wire steering wheel is weird..you get zero feed back from rutter or cable. It feels like a toy, lol. But you will love her. Your looks awsome!!
Malibu does not use a fly-by-wire steering wheel, they do use a fly-by-wire throttle, this is why its like butter when you put it in gear. The steering system uses a standard cable set-up. One of the great things about the malibu is the quad hard tank ballast system, totally user friendly for all levels of riders. Sounds like you guys went full tilt, with full ballast and wedge.... this will launch you if you are not ready for it!