Hi everyone,

This season I am looking to pony up for a full pull-over/storage cover for my '08 Supra 21V. My boat came with the snap-on cover and it does a nice job but not a great job at keeping water out. I always have water collecting in the bow storage area where my locker ballast bag goes and typically by the next weekend when I use the boat it's all nasty and filmy in there from days of still water and heat sitting in there.

The problem I think that I face is there aren't a lot of canvas companies here in NJ that have a good deal of experience with wake boats, usually its the ocean type vessel or some sort of bowrider, so I'm wondering if anyone with a newer Supra has taken the chance at just placing an order with a company without them having the boat onsite to measure it. I got my snap-on from Custom Sew in Salt Lake City, UT where I purchased my boat, and I did talk with them but the guy said he'd really want my boat onsite for measurements.

Any suggestions that you folks have or advice you can recommend? I'm looking for a storage cover that would tighten up around the sides (gunnel) and back since I trailer the boat with cover to my riding location.

Thanks for all suggestions or help.

Justin