With everyone say brostock will be at the lake of the ozarks. I had a few questioins.

Who Is planing on going this year?

Are you Planing on taking your boat?

Has any one wakeboard at the ozarks during the weekend and had great water all weekend?

I like to get out see the lake and ride a lot espicaly when it was at bull shoals. I do not think it is going to happen that much at the Ozarks. (atleast in a 21v)
I think i am going to leave the supra at home and go with some freinds with a 36' boat.
The time i been to the lake i swore i would never go back there in a 21' boat. and i was up by captain Ron's

Other forums say you have to know where the right coves are and you can find plenty of glass water.
Any body have an idea where these cove are? And can these coves handle a bunch of wakeboats?
And how far are they from captian rons.

I plan on going but for me the weekend changed from a wakeboarding weekend to a pleasure boat riding weekend with a lot of drinking and very little wakeboarding.

Also last year we went from Wednesday to Monday this year i think we will go down Friday after work and come home Sunday.

I think i will save my day's off work for a trip to bull shoals.