Ok, we have a 1992 Supra Compt Ts6m that is in great need of tlc. And that is what we are doing this summer. We are the 2nd owners since 1994. Well since we have had the boat the lowest part of the large bracket has been rusting and flaking into the bildge pump area. Infact now that I am closely looking at it this year its lost about half the metal that used to be there. But I have inspected the large bracket and found it to be a very sturdy custom piece for these boats. One major problem is that they used steel and didn't paint it. I have found many little things that Supra shouldn't have done for these high class boats, and this is the most major thing.

Now to my question. How do you get the floor piece out to remove the other 12 bolts to then remove the entire bracket. I can see seems in the original carpet which I have partially cut up and found seems in the floor boards. Only prob is that it appears to be all glassed to gether

Has any one done this??

Thanks,
Joe

PS. can't wait to futher explore the fourms on this site. Cant believe i just found it!