I am planning this winter on partially shutting down my shop for ONE MONTH and spending it doing stringers in my 86 sunsport. I'm not planning on a full restoration or anything here, just stringers and floor, then putting everything back together the way it sits now. QUESTION: Figuring I'll have about about 25-30 hrs a week to do this (so 100-120 hrs for the month), is it doable in the opinion of those who have done this to do it in that time frame? I have decent fiberglass experience, the old man is a woodworker and willing to come help with the wooden stringer part, and my shop is a full functioning metal fabrication shop with plenty of tools/hoist/forklift. Let me know what you guys think so I can make/change plans accordingly...I also need to start purchasing the glass/resin now so its less of a hit on the wallet than buying it all at once.

P.S. Due to recent hull repair work, the bow of the boat has already had the floorboards cut out and all the foam removed, so I really only have about 2/3 foam removal left to do...

Thanks for your thoughts and advice guys, after reading the write ups of the stringer jobs done on here, your opinions are very valued! If anyone is in the Minneapolis area and has done this, let me know as it would be nice to have some local experience to contact if I get stuck...