So I was down at the Minneapolis boat show this last weekend and met the guys from Shipwreck Boat Works in Princeton MN. They had a pretty nice older
tige in their booth that they had done a full resto on. Got to talking to them about my Sunsport in need of stringers and pricing on them doing it. I told them I would pull the top cap, floor and foam and bring it to them that way. To cut out and replace stringers, remount and align the motor and install new flooring, Scott told me under $3000. He also had knowledge of the supra rot issue because before I asked, he mentioned that they glass in drainage through the stringers in to the bildge area. Now I know they get materials for way cheaper than I can cause of bulk, but I was about to do this job myself and pay roughly $2300-2600 for materials alone....has anyone heard of this place? They have been in business for 25 years and work looks good, but I cannot find any reviews for them at all (other than on their own website). To me this seems like a no brainer at that price, shit, $700 is well worth no fiberglass dust!!!...just looking for input I guess and if anyone has heard of or even better, used this place....

Here's their website: http://www.shipwreckboats.com/