Hey Guys its that time of year again and I am wanting to get my boat out for the first time. I purchased my boat back in the Spring of last year. It is a 1990 supra Conbrio. I ran the boat last year and had the oil changed mid summer. I put maybe 10 easy hours on it then winterized it and put it up for the winter. I didnt change the oil in it myself but was wanting to do it before I take it out this year. Could someone help me on instructions on how to change the oil? Is there a drain plug or do I need to pump the oil out through the dip stick tube? Also I was wondering if there was a link with pictures? I am also wanting to learn a way to hook up a water hose so that I can run the boat. I have tried searching for ways to do this but I am not really finding any suggestions or pictures on how to do this. Could someone please help me out? I am new to most of this but I do have a little knowledge of engines and so forth when it comes to these things so I'm not a complete moron. I just ordered my electric ignition from skidim and new impeller for the year also. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for any guidence and I hope everyone is having a good preseason experience!