I'd love some help with optimizing the bags and layout for my ballast on my 92 sunsport direct drive. It seems like a fairly popular model on these forums, so I'm hoping I can leverage others experience.

I currently have a hard plumbed fly high bag that fills the space beneath the rear seats.

I'm going to add a Fly High X-series Tube Sack that will fill the ski locker (I'll put in some valves so I can fill them both from my impeller based Ballast Puppy pump). This is the setup that the previous owner had, but he kept the ski locker sack when he sold me the boat.

The previous owner gave me another bag that I'll be able to use to fill the center locker at the rear of the playpen.

Right now I have dual batteries under the passenger seat (might add a 3rd battery if I get ambitous sometime).

I'm thinking that 1 more bag on the floor alongside of the engine compartment would finish up the job. Maybe pick up the Fly High X-series 50x20x20 sack? --or will that even fit? (I'm at work dreaming of surfing, so I can't just run outside and measure my boat's floorspace).

Will that be too much with everything predominately in the stern? Or just right?

Keep in mind that I'd like to optimize with the idea that most the time I'll have a minimal crew with me. Often just 2 or 3 others.

http://www.wakemakers.com/wakeboard-...manufacturer=6